Built for George E. Wood in 1885, and designed by architect John C. Cochrane, who also designed the Illinois State Capitol. Was owned by the same family from 1948 until 2011, when it was sold for $450,000.
Leave a comment
Neighborhood Views is a column featuring architecture, infrastructure, and hidden history photos. Submit yours to our flickr group or send to email@example.com.