One of the oldest – if not the oldest – continuous operating hot-dog eatery opened in 1938 at 3422 W. Roosevelt Rd. The building was completed in 1893.
Viewing all posts from the North Lawndale neighborhood
Part of the Lawndale Community Church and The House Covenant Church, The Firehouse Community Arts Center is located on Hamlin near Ogden.
ca. 1893 commercial/residential building (now church) at Millard and Ogden